Here's some examples of things to say when your relationship is going to far.
• "I don't want to do that. I don't think that's a good idea."
• "I don't believe in doing this before marriage. Why do you?"
• "Whoa—We need to slow it down."
• "Stop that!"
• "I gotta go. Excuse me." (Then leave the room immediately.)
• Back away and say, "That is too much."
• "I'm flattered that you feel that way, but I think if you and I both take a step back, we will see that this is not a good idea and is against God's law."
• "I'm not ready for that yet, but I may be one day. Let's take it easy on that stuff until then, okay?"