Recent Comments

Recent Comments

Skip Miller's picture Skip Miller said:
Hello lewellen,
Please tell me your story, if you want , OR
tell me what you think of Danny's story.
What do you want ?
1 week 5 days ago in You Don't Need to Be Helpless With Addictions

lewellenbubba said:
I'm 59 and a drug addict.
1 week 5 days ago in You Don't Need to Be Helpless With Addictions

Janet Treadway's picture Janet Treadway said:
Thank you so much Kathy. May God give you many blessings He truly is the best Father ever!
2 weeks 4 days ago in Are you Overwhelmed With the Coronavirus? God is There!

Barbara Douglas's picture Barbara Douglas said:
Becky, Excellent article on tolerance! Thank you - Barb Douglas
2 weeks 4 days ago in How Society’s View of Tolerance Differs From Biblical Tolerance

Robert McCurdy's picture Robert McCurdy said:
Becky - An excellent and well-written article!
2 weeks 6 days ago in How Society’s View of Tolerance Differs From Biblical Tolerance

Alan Forbes's picture Alan Forbes said:
Hi, you've probably been asked this one a thousand times, so please forgive me. Like the UCG, I do not believe that man has an eternal spirit/soul, but is simply a living being/...
1 month 2 days ago in Counterfeit Christianity

Janet Treadway's picture Janet Treadway said:
I just saw this commen.t Thank you so much for your kind words. God is indeed so amazing. And that is a great idea keeping a journal
1 month 1 week ago in Are you Overwhelmed With the Coronavirus? God is There!

Skip Miller's picture Skip Miller said:
Hello Deanie, Thanks for asking ! In Lev 23 where all God's Holy days are listed , in verses 26 to 32 we find directions for keeping the Day of Atonement. The main distinction...
1 month 2 weeks ago in Day of Atonement: A Christian Holy Day

Bruce Hansen's picture Bruce Hansen said:
Excellent article! Informative and well-written!
1 month 3 weeks ago in Are You Living Like a Secular Humanist?

Deanie said:
How does one keep The Day of Atonement. Please give directions.
1 month 3 weeks ago in Day of Atonement: A Christian Holy Day

Gary & Sue Evans's picture Gary & Sue Evans said:
Very good! Keep up the good work!
1 month 3 weeks ago in Is Satan Cast Down to Earth?

M A O said:
I am typically a very private person. Particularly when it comes to my faith and the internet.
One-on-one conversations are quite welcome, but to post something out on the wild-...
2 months 3 days ago in The Trinity Vs. The Bible

Luis Velazquez said:
How abt thinking with a bit more logic, like the city of Sodom and Gomorrah and the other cities mentioned aren't around the dead sea. But underneath the dead sea. Let try to make...
2 months 3 days ago in The Location of Sodom: What Does the Bible Say?

Terri L Welbaum's picture Terri L Welbaum said:
Hi Gary. Thank you for creating this series. I would like to ask you, however, if you've given any thought to updating it to today's post-pandemic, mass vaccination...
2 months 1 week ago in End-Time Prophecy 101: Outline of Revelation

Alice P. Scofield's picture Alice P. Scofield said:
I think that this article is much needed. It IS prudent to stock up now when we see prices soaring. For ourselves, AND to be in a position to help others. Yes, only God can truly...
2 months 1 week ago in Is It Wrong To Prep for Hard Times Ahead?

Pages