Recent Comments

Recent Comments

Creevylyn said:
Do you have a book on overcoming substance abuse?
16 hours 50 min ago in Overcoming Alcohol Abuse

Frank Verdecanna said:
A most encouraging and important subject.Thank You
1 day 8 hours ago in The Power of the Tongue: Do We Use It for Life or Death?

Antoine Smiley said:
This article is over-partisan to the Israeli war effort, creating the impression that God cheers when Israel triumphs over “Arabs”; even suggesting that Israel, who reject Christ...
3 days 6 hours ago in Israel at 70: The Amazing Story

Mr. and Mrs. Laufer said:
HI JRose, yes, I know from personal experience that in the end we will all have to choose God over man, that includes friends and even family depending on their beliefs. God...
3 days 16 hours ago in Where Are We in Bible Prophecy?

JRose73 said:
I wanted to thank you for the very informative program on prophecy. I do agree with you that the signs are there today. I also agree with you that too many are not ready for when...
4 days 4 hours ago in Where Are We in Bible Prophecy?

Sherry Kenady said:
Thanks Jennifer! It was a fun study!

5 days 6 hours ago in A Serious Look at Joy: Does God Have a Humorous Side?

Harry J Perry said:
Why does it make any difference,,,sign or signs?
6 days 32 min ago in Where Are We in Bible Prophecy?

Harry J Perry said:
The 2nd sentence of the Lord's prayer says it all. Does anyone ever listen to their prayers .All religions are man made and contain many false teachings and I have learned more...
6 days 1 hour ago in Thy Kingdom Come: Part 2

jennifer sticke... said:
Great Article! Thank you :)
6 days 6 hours ago in A Serious Look at Joy: Does God Have a Humorous Side?

Wilberforce Omuyoma said:
Indeed I need to go back to My Bible studies this is great insight Shamgar , I must re-read this
6 days 13 hours ago in The Judges: Shamgar - Sword in the Hand of God

Leang Hak Chou said:
To whom it may concern: I have responded to Ivan Veller a couple of days ago and yet those responses were kept in the dark. Please kindly post them as soon as you can. God bless.
6 days 15 hours ago in The Moment You Die

Leang Hak Chou said:

(Note) some strange occurrence has happened: I know I have typed in after this word UFOs from line above: "A new planet without roads except in and around the New Jerusalem"....
1 week 4 hours ago in The Moment You Die

Leang Hak Chou said:
•Continues from part (1) of my response to you, Ivan: Of the Fatima story... I don not believe for a second that it is a story of hope to anyone of us earthlings. From my stand...
1 week 4 hours ago in The Moment You Die

Ali David said:
Before christ Jesus comes as a judge on judgement Day he must appear a 2nd time to bring us salvation according to the prophecy Hebrew 9:28
1 week 14 hours ago in Where Are We in Bible Prophecy?

Ali David said:
K
1 week 14 hours ago in Where Are We in Bible Prophecy?

Pages