Recent Comments

Recent Comments

Sonia J. King's picture Sonia J. King said:
There are just a couple of things I would like to mention. The 'transcript' online records what you said. The following is from that transcript: -

"... what Christ said in...
3 weeks 15 hours ago in Discerning the Time of Jesus’ Return

ANNETTE BHAMBAL's picture ANNETTE BHAMBAL said:
I lost my beloved husband a week ago. Will I be able to feel his presence? I miss him so much.
3 weeks 2 days ago in Three Signs Before Jesus Returns

Helen Niccum's picture Helen Niccum said:
Dorothy, I will pray that what seems to be hatred consuming you to be lifted.
3 weeks 3 days ago in Will You Be Prepared for the Next Crisis?

Terri Eddington's picture Terri Eddington said:
Thank you so much for your feedback, Dale.
3 weeks 3 days ago in Are You Worn Down by Weariness?

John Johnson's picture John Johnson said:
Great article! I have recently started a gratitude journal also and love the idea of adding a “Creation Field Notes” section...I’m going to do that also. Thank you! Tammy...
3 weeks 6 days ago in Are You Worn Down by Weariness?

Marion Young-Perkins's picture Marion Young-Perkins said:
Thank you for this reminder of how we are to be prepared for any calamity or disaster to come. Studying and praying always

4 weeks 16 hours ago in Will You Be Prepared for the Next Crisis?

Joe Camerata's picture Joe Camerata said:
Thanks immensely for this article: The crisis we see is almost like nothing we have seen. This will help many see more clearly how we can encourage others and stay on course in...
4 weeks 17 hours ago in Will You Be Prepared for the Next Crisis?

Jeanne Thorne's picture Jeanne Thorne said:
Yes this was a very powerful and inspiring message!
4 weeks 1 day ago in Are You Worn Down by Weariness?

Ron Mey's picture Ron Mey said:
We're in a post-Christian world: "Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit" (Rev 18:2)
4 weeks 1 day ago in A Taste of Chaos to Come

raymond frazier's picture raymond frazier said:
Thank You so much for this great written article...
1 month 11 hours ago in Will You Be Prepared for the Next Crisis?

Breidenthal's picture Breidenthal said:
Even after 56 years in God's Church, sometimes I have to relearn the basic steps in understanding the Bible. Nice to have step by step instruction for this!!
1 month 1 day ago in Keys to Understanding the Bible: Part 2: Humility

Dorothy Hixson said:
I thought this church did not show favoritism to any political party. This is the second article where you are almost praising Trump, who is a liar, cheat, and very egotistical,...
1 month 3 days ago in Will You Be Prepared for the Next Crisis?

Breidenthal's picture Breidenthal said:
Thank you Mr. Petty for the Bible Study on Malachi. Its truly a message much for our Church today as it was to Judah. I have been in church 55 years from the age of 12 and...
1 month 4 days ago in The Minor Prophets: Malachi - Messenger of God

Sharon Thomas's picture Sharon Thomas said:
It's amazing how prophetic this message is. I am watching it 3 years after it was posted and it is truer today than when it was spoken. Thank you Mr. McNeely & Mr. Myers.
1 month 5 days ago in A Prophet, a President and a People

Sharon Thomas's picture Sharon Thomas said:
Thank you, Mr. McNeely! A timely message.
1 month 5 days ago in Sunset for America?

Pages