Recent Comments

Recent Comments

Anne's picture Anne said:
Thank you so much for your phantastic warm and heartful words, specially about Maria! Thank you! God save you all! Best wishes, Anne
4 months 1 week ago in The Path to Pentecost: Encounter in the Garden - Part 1

24clorra's picture 24clorra said:
Sabbath services are on TV at 2:30 pm eastern time in the US on ucg.org on Saturdays there should be something that says that there is a live service on the UCG main website.
4 months 1 week ago in Eat Clean!

Kathy Shafer's picture Kathy Shafer said:
Yes we are for Jesus Christ fortold about the wolves in sheep's clothing.
Judaism and Catholicism and their sectaries.
Matthew 23: 1- 10.
4 months 1 week ago in Hard Questions: Are Christians Guilty of Idolatry?

Mary Martin's picture Mary Martin said:
I believe you can better manage your finances if you pay tithes
4 months 1 week ago in Was Jesus a Socialist or a Capitalist?

billdrummond150 said:
It is by Christ’s sacrifice we are saved and not by our deeds! “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved.”
4 months 2 weeks ago in The Biblical Food Laws: Does God Care What You Eat?

Nicholas K. Lamoureux's picture Nicholas K. Lam... said:
Thanks very much!
4 months 2 weeks ago in Five Tools for Dealing With Trials

Gary Petty's picture Gary Petty said:
I'm sorry it has taken me so long to respond to this question. I was reading from the NKJV. I have never read a Hebrew translation of Revelation translated into English so I can...
4 months 2 weeks ago in The Message of the Antichrist

Eric Malecki's picture Eric Malecki said:
Excellent piece. Very well written. Thank you.
4 months 2 weeks ago in Five Tools for Dealing With Trials

Crystal Black's picture Crystal Black said:
The last group of workers, while not "called" first, still made themselves available to work for the day. When the landowner was READY for the other workers, he sought them out....
4 months 2 weeks ago in What’s That Parable All About?

brenda pendergast's picture brenda pendergast said:
I thankyou for this unique,heartwarming view through Mary Magdalenes eyes. To me it was profound. Stay well...stay safe. Sincerely...brenda
4 months 2 weeks ago in The Path to Pentecost: Encounter in the Garden - Part 1

Twila Reynolds's picture Twila Reynolds said:
I just completed the series of bible studies on the book of Daniel.This was very enlightening and bought out many aspects of this book that I had not considered before.
4 months 2 weeks ago in Lessons from the Prophet Daniel: The Truth of the Fourth Beast

Carol Lynn Lukander's picture Carol Lynn Lukander said:
Thank you Mr. McNeely! I appreciate this message connecting the relevance of today’s events to the prophecies of Revelation!
4 months 2 weeks ago in Revelation's Relevance For Today

Mary Thranow said:
Dear Pastor Steve, respectfully it is coming out that the Covid 19 was actually formed in the lab in Wahun. The studies go back to 2003 or 2005. They started to test on various...
4 months 2 weeks ago in Eat Clean!

Mary Thranow said:
Where do I find your Sabbath services? "Eat Clean" is this a Sabbath service? As part of the title of this recording is "Upcoming May 3, 2020. So how do I know the Sabbath service?
4 months 2 weeks ago in Eat Clean!

Steeve Jean Bay... said:
Thank you very much for this article sir. It makes me still more realize that an all-loving God, as in the days of the prophet Jeremiah, is warning us not to sin and also not give...
4 months 2 weeks ago in COVID-19 and Rampant Fear