Recent Comments

Recent Comments

Dan Deininger's picture Dan Deininger said:
Janet, thanks for a very positive and encouraging blog post! This has helped me and I'm confident it will help others also! Warm regards from Montana!
2 months 3 days ago in "The Problem Is...": 5 Tips on How to Avoid Negative Thinking and Be More Positive

Doug Lyles said:
Just started reading the Jan/Feb Issue. Didn't like all the political renderings that are present in your magazine now. It used to be about Christ and his Kingdom, now it seems to...
2 months 3 days ago in Why the Growing Popularity of Socialism?

Janet Treadway's picture Janet Treadway said:
Thanks Terry. I need to read it myself to be reminded.
2 months 4 days ago in "The Problem Is...": 5 Tips on How to Avoid Negative Thinking and Be More Positive

Janet Treadway's picture Janet Treadway said:
Thanks Daniel. I have never heard that quote before. So true.
Janet

Daniel R Ringo's picture Daniel R Ringo said:
This is a very good article. It is something I won't read once but several times.

There are a lot of things that could have helped me but I failed to do because of negative...

Peter Eddington's picture Peter Eddington said:
Thank you for your encouraging comment. We are very excited about the possibilities!
2 months 5 days ago in The New Beyond Today Studio

Mr. and Mrs. Laufer's picture Mr. and Mrs. Laufer said:
Beautiful new studio! We've been waiting eagerly to see what it would look like. The presentations are great and we love Beyond Today. Great opening!
2 months 5 days ago in The New Beyond Today Studio

Peter Eddington's picture Peter Eddington said:
Thank you Leone. We are very excited about the future work to be done using the new facility!
2 months 5 days ago in The New Beyond Today Studio

Sedore's picture Sedore said:
If you read their booklet titled "The United States...
2 months 5 days ago in God’s Hand on Nations

ghobbins's picture ghobbins said:
"Nothing paints the divide of the culture war more starkly than the debate over illegal immigration." Sadly this article adds to the divide with the same old, tired, political...
2 months 6 days ago in The Illegal Immigration Crisis—No End in Sight

Breidenthal said:
I thought the program "God's Hand On Nations" was revealing even to a long time member as me. I didn't realize that there was a depth of biblical statements inbedded on...
2 months 1 week ago in God’s Hand on Nations

Daniel Snedden's picture Daniel Snedden said:
I remember a saying when I was a child. "If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail". Great article to help apply in daily life. Thanks Janet.
2 months 1 week ago in "The Problem Is...": 5 Tips on How to Avoid Negative Thinking and Be More Positive

Leone Burns's picture Leone Burns said:
Nice presentation! How wonderful that this studio is up and running and able to be used to speak the message of the Kingdom of God!
2 months 1 week ago in The New Beyond Today Studio

tconnors said:
I enjoyed your blog, the world is so negative. I will printed and keep it handy so that I can read when I negative. Thank you Terry C

John Gordon's picture John Gordon said:
Ailsa asked: "Who but God knows just whom He is calling to salvation right now (John 6:44)?"
Yes, God knows (I John 3:20; Acts 15:18), and foreknows, predestinates, calls,...
2 months 1 week ago in Can a Nation Commit Suicide?

Pages