Take this self-test to determine whether your purchase would be a wise decision or not.
1. Do I really need this?
2. Do I need this now?
3. Can I get a better price elsewhere?
4. If this is a bargain, is it a current or suitable model?
5. Can I get by with a less expensive version or model of the product?
6. Is the item of good quality?
7. Will I still be pleased with my purchase in 30 days?
Answering these questions will help you decide whether this is an impulse purchase or one for which you have done sufficient research.