Please find, attached, a sample of reader and viewer feedback for May 2023 through September 2023. The attachments are in both .docx and .pdf formats for your convenience.
These comments have come via our UCG.org website, postal mail, phone calls and from our international offices. This is a sampling of the many hundreds that we receive each month, and it includes both positive and negative feedback. It shows the impact we are having on people’s lives as they study and learn the truth of the Gospel of the Kingdom.
With the Holy Days upon us now, and many speakers preparing offertory messages, we felt some of these comments would be inspiring for our members to hear. Please note, all of these messages got a thorough response from our personal correspondence team.
In addition, here is a summary of how God's tithes and offerings have been used to preach the gospel:
- As of August 16, we had a combined total of 25.18 million digital impressions of our 30-second TV ads on YouTube, Google and Roku.
- Since its beginning, our BT YouTube channel has had a grand total of 17.24 million views (a 17.6% increase over a year ago).
- 308,829 pieces of literature were mailed out of the Milford home office mailroom during the 2022 calendar year.
- 367,116 pieces of incoming mail were processed at the home office during the 2022 calendar year.
- 222,913 pieces of literature were requested from our website at ucg.org during the 2022 calendar year.
- 7,664 U.S. coworkers currently on file.
- 7,471 U.S. donors currently on file.
- United News presently going to 19,232 households (48% of which are U.S. coworkers and other non members).
- Current Beyond Today magazine distribution worldwide is 343,657 per issue.
- 1.96 million Beyond Today magazines printed and distributed during 2022.
- 6.2 million unique visitors to our ucg.org website the past 12 months.
- 69.5 million online advertising impressions through Google, Bing and Yahoo during 2022.
The support of God’s faithful brethren, our coworkers and our donors is very much appreciated in making this possible. May the message reach the hearts and minds of our readers and viewers, drawing them closer to a relationship with Jesus Christ and our Father in heaven.
All the best making final preparations for the Feast of Trumpets, Day of Atonement, Feast of Tabernacles and the Eighth Day!
Media and Communications Services