How do I add ePUB files to my iBooks library?
1. Be sure you have downloaded the free iBooks app from Apple iTunes.
2. Make sure your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch is connected to your Mac or PC and open iTunes. From the iTunes menu select "File > Add File to Library".
3. Locate the .epub file you downloaded from UCG.org, select it and click "Choose" or "Open".
4. The ePUB file will now appear in the "Books" section (under the "Library" heading) of iTunes.
5. Sync all your "Books" to your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. > Select your Apple device in iTunes and select the "Books" tab. After confirming the publication is listed, click the Sync button.
6. Launch iBooks on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. The publication you downloaded from UCG.org should be available on the iBooks library bookshelf.
** If you would like to read the EPUB files on your computer then you can use free ebook reading software such as Calibre.