Canceled Feast Sites for 2020
Lake Junaluska, North Carolina
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
The cancellation letters that were emailed to those registered at the sites above can be found under "Downloads" on the right side of this page.
New Feast Sites Added for 2020
St. George, Utah
Rapid City, South Dakota (previously a satellite site)
Tucson, Arizona (previously a satellite site)
Conditions and restrictions for keeping the Feast at the available sites can be found at https://www.ucg.org/members/news/conditions-for-attending-available-feast-sites.
If your Feast site was canceled or your plans have changed:
Updating Feast registration: There are 3 overall categories and everyone should fall into one out of three and update their registration accordingly.
1. Sites that are listed on UCG webpage (this means you intend to attend services)
2. “Not Attending In-person UCG Services”—Register at this page if:
• You are celebrating the Feast at home
• You are going to a UCG Feast site, but will not be attending services.
• You are making personal arrangements.
3. “Satellite Site”—their local congregation is sponsoring a local site.
1. Log into the UCG.org account which was used to register your household.
2. Access your household's Feast registration in one of two ways:
a. Locate your confirmation email (subject line "UCG Festival Registration Complete" or "UCG Festival Registration Submitted") for 2020 and click the link in the email.
b. Click on your name in the upper right corner. In the box that appears, click the "My Registrations" link. Locate your Feast registration for 2020 in the list on the right and click the "View" link.
3. Toward the middle of the page, click the "CHANGE SITES" link.
4. In the “Choose Site” dropdown menu, select your new site. The selected site will appear under the “New Site” header on the right and will indicate how many spaces are available at that site.
5. Scroll down under the site photos and click the “Change Sites” button. You’ll be returned to your registration page, with your new site displaying at the top of the page.