A look at Ephesians 2 with the following points:
1) remember our personal past
2) understand our present hope
3) view our future in Christ with certainty
The 7th day Sabbath is about our past, present and future
Three things God wants us to possess:
1) citizenship with the saints
2) membership in the household of God
3) we are being fitted for the spiritual temple of God
Robin Webber was born in Chicago, Illinois, in 1951, but has lived most of his life in California. He has been a part of the Church of God community since 1963. He attended Ambassador College in Pasadena from 1969-1973. He majored in theology and history.
Mr. Webber's interest remains in the study of history, socio-economics and literature. Over the years, he has offered his services to museums as a docent to share his enthusiasm and passions regarding these areas of expertise.