Buckwheat Corn Flax Flat Bread
A yummy, gluten-free bread to go with your meals during Unleavened Bread.
- 2 cups flour (buckwheat)
- 1 cup flaxseeds (ground)
- 1 cup cornmeal (or corn flour)
- 1 cup honey (or sugar (1/2 cup of honey for those who like it less sweet))
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 cups milk (to spreadable batter consistency)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon granular lecithin (optional)
- 6 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup oil (olive oil recommended)
Spread batter to a ¼ or 3/8 inch thickness unto cookie sheets or casserole dishes with bottoms treated with cooking spray for easy removal. Bake at 350°F for about 1 hour. Use the clean toothpick test to determine doneness.
Some may want to cut this recipe in half.