Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Try these cookies with a cup of tea or coffee or a nice tall glass of cold milk. They have a light crunch that is great for dipping.
- 2 1/4 cups gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 eggs (room temperature )
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional )
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Beat butter, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl. Add eggs, one at a time. Beat well each time. Gradually stir in gluten free flour. Stir in chips and nuts (if using). Drop on ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool two minutes and remove.