Gluten Free Fudgy Bonbons
These rich and chocolatey desserts will leave a smile on your face.
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup pecans (finely chopped)
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate (12 ounces)
- 1/4 cup butter (cubed)
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package milk chocolate candy kisses (12 ounces)
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate
- In a large bowl, combine gluten free flour and pecans; set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. When melting chocolate, melt in intervals of 15 seconds and stir in between. After chocolate is melted, stir in milk and vanilla until blended. Add to flour mixture and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350°. When dough is cool enough to handle, shape a tablespoonful of dough around each chocolate kiss. Place each about 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 7-9 minutes or until tops begin to crack. Let cool on wire racks. In a microwave safe bowl, melt white chocolate for 15-second intervals and stir in between. Melt and stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies.