Zucchini Fritter Cups
Savory, gluten-free snack or side dish
- 2 zucchini (medium; about 3c shredded)
- 1/2 yellow onion (small)
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs (whisked)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (or more, to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place zucchini and yellow onion in food processor using the shredding attachment and shred. Place in a couple of paper towels and squeeze out all the excess liquid. You may have to replace the paper towels a few times!
- Place zucchini and onion in a bowl. Mix well with almond flour, egg, garlic cloves, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Scoop out the mixture and place into 7 muffin cups. Either use silicone muffin liners or be sure to heavily grease each muffin tin to keep it from sticking.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool before removing from muffin tin.