How do you find your one true love? How do you identify the soul mate that God has prepared for you? True love may seem elusive, improbable or just a blind hope—but it can be found! Join us Friday night at 8:00 Eastern Standard Time on January 10, 2014 for the next Vertical Thought Bible Class (VTBC) to learn all about “Dating True Love.”
WHAT GUYS AND GIRLS REALLY WANT IN EACH OTHER
THE PURPOSE OF DATING:
Ultimately, to find your true love.
HOW DOES DATING YOUR TRUE LOVE WORK?
The Dating Diamond (from the first person dated to the many dated to the one true love)
- Start dating when you come of age (includes group dating).
- Gradually, date as many potential mates as you have opportunity (includes group dating).
- Learn about yourself; polish your personality; build godly character.
- Learn about the opposite sex - the personality types you gravitate positively toward.
- Narrow the field by identifying personalities that blend with yours, and yours with theirs.
- Finally, with God’s guidance, identify your one true love.
BASIC PRINCIPLES OF DATING TRUE LOVE: 1 PETER 3:1-7
- Proper submission
- Godly example
- Chaste (sexually pure) conduct
- Respect (fear)
- Looks and adornment secondary
- Hidden person of the heart
- Gentle and quiet spirit
- Do good
- Dwell with opposite sex with understanding.
- Understand the physical, mental, emotional differences between men and women.
- Truly faithful to God
- Heirs together of the grace of life
- True love who faithfully prays
- WHAT GIRLS WANT IN GUYS
- WHAT GUYS WANT IN GIRLS