[JULY 12 2017] Beyond Today television presenters Steve Myers, Gary Petty and Darris McNeely will each record two programs, and Paul Kieffer, our German-language director, will record three programs in German for our European audience. Our German office manager, Jesmina Allaoua, is providing translation and logistic support throughout.
One reason for this special on-location recording trip is that this year is the 500th anniversary of the Protestant Reformation. You may have noticed a lot of news about it, even this week. The September-October issue of our Beyond Today magazine is going to featuring several articles relating to the historic and prophetic implications of the anniversary.
We are producing documentary-style programs right at the church where Martin Luther nailed his thesis to the church door, plus at several other historic locations. In addition, other prophetic and Christian-living topics will be recorded that are relevant to the locations being visited.
- “Martin Luther: The Unfinished Reformation” by Gary Petty
- “Tearing Down the Walls That Divide Us” by Gary Petty
- “The Beast and the False Prophet” by Steve Myers
- “Why Does God Allow Suffering?” by Steve Myers
- “Why Europe Matters: The Lethal Combine of Church and State” by Darris McNeely
- “Why Europe Matters: Ancient Roots” by Darris McNeely
- “Why Europe Matters: Ancient Roots” by Paul Kieffer
- “The Beast and the False Prophet” by Paul Kieffer
- “Why Europe Matters: The Lethal Combine of Church and State” by Paul Kieffer
We have received permission to record b-roll and do standups with our presenters inside the Pergamon Museum at the Ishtar Gate exhibit (Berlin), at the Memorial for Murdered Jews in Europe (Berlin), inside and outside the Castle Church (Wittenurg), inside Martin Luther’s residence (Wittenburg), inside and outside the Wartburg Castle (Eisenach), inside the City Hall Coronation Room (Aachen), inside Charlemagne’s Cathedral (Aachen), and at the Memorial, Panorama and Butte de Lion (Waterloo).
In addition, we will be recording portions of the programs at the Reichstag, at the Berlin Wall, at the Grünewald Train Station Gleis 17, at the Topographie des Terrors, and at the Ministry of Finance—all in Berlin; and on the European Parliament grounds and other Brussels historic sites.
We would very much appreciate your prayers to our Father in heaven for the success of this endeavor, and for the health and protection of our presenters and crew.