Jobs will be removed when they are officially filled, so feel free to apply to any opportunity you see listed on this page!
Client Relationship Specialist
The United Church of God has announced an opening for a client relationship specialist. The incumbent to this position will manage relationships with current and potential subscribers, donors and website visitors through Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and technology. This position is responsible for managing the flow of online marketing information they receive from the United Church of God.
The incumbent will identify new opportunities to build strong relationships with online visitors and viewers, and use a variety of software applications, including CiviCRM, to do this effectively—including email messaging, social media, customer service databases, etc. Duties assigned may include:
- Use CiviCRM system to collect and analyze information that will be needed for the management of client relationships.
- Create reports on client activity to help improve marketing campaigns and outreach methods.
- Manage the information about clients and prospects in a database (CiviCRM).
- Develop online campaign strategies and plans for marketing activities such as email campaigns, social media campaigns, etc.
- Create proposals for new advertising initiatives that will align with potential clients’ needs and preferences.
- Determine which biblical topics and subjects will meet clients’ needs based on their website usage, interests and preferences.
- Provide training to employees on how to use CRM applications and manage their client data.
- Collaborate with home office website and information technology personnel to improve the website experience and solve customer service issues.
A Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or institution; or 4 years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. A master’s degree in business administration (MBA) is advantageous.
This position requires a good familiarity with CRM software, in particular CiviCRM if possible, and a knowledge of customer acquisition and retention strategies.
Potential employees must be baptized members (in good standing) of the United Church of God. Applicants must be biblically literate and possess a thorough working knowledge of the doctrines, beliefs and practices of the United Church of God.
To request a job application or for questions about the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.