Please feel free to write us with any comments or suggestions, including questions about the course or this lesson.
• Many people glory in their own accomplishments. What should we glory in? (Jeremiah 9:23-24).
• Who is really responsible for the darkness and deception that encircles the world? (2 Corinthians 4:4; Revelation 12:9).
• The world is filled with many false values. To whom do we look for the foundation of right knowledge? (Proverbs 2:6).
• King David, a prolific writer of Old Testament scriptures, looked to what as the source of his inspiration? (2 Samuel 23:2; 2 Peter 1:21; 1 Samuel 16:13).
• Which king ordered a copy of the Word of the Lord to be cut into pieces and burned? Was he successful in destroying God's Word? (Jeremiah 36:1-32).
• Jesus Christ and New Testament writers often gave credence to earlier writers. Which Hebrew prophet included in the Writings section of the Old Testament is specifically referred to by Jesus in His Olivet Prophecy? (Matthew 24:15, Mark 13:14).
• In what is now called the New Testament, many followers of Jesus Christ left a permanent record of His life and teachings and the work of the apostles. These were eyewitness accounts. Why were these records left for us? (John 20:30-31).
• What are the two great commandments? (Deuteronomy 6:5; Leviticus 19:18; Matthew 22:37-40).
• Biblical knowledge is foundational in our relationships with God and each other. How long will it endure? (1 Peter 1:24-25).