Resources for the members of the United Church of God

School Expansion in Angola

The church in Angola runs a school which currently has seven classrooms, they are planning to expand to 14 classrooms. This would entail building a second floor, and reinforcing the ground floor and foundations of one of the two buildings. This school serves the local community; 90% of the students are from the community, the remaining 10% are church member’s children. The teachers of the school are also church members, and are highly qualified. The local brethren have raised a significant portion of the funds needed for this project, these funds will supplement them.